When a disaster befalls, recovery relies upon the replication of data and computer processing in an off-premise location not affected by the disaster.
In other words, Disaster Recovery (DR) is only possible with existing backups and they go hand-in-hand in ensuring your business continues as usual even during a disaster.
Types of Disasters
Natural Disasters, man-made or natural.
The Cost of Disasters
Whatever the disaster is, if your company is not prepared to handle unexpected issues that occur at your primary data location, it is beyond doubt that your business will suffer heavy losses.
Losing precious data not only means losing customers’ trust, potential sales, company credibility, and investors, but in the worst-case scenario, it could create a plunge so deep that the business is beyond recovery.
Benefits of Big Band Disaster Recovery
- Maintain high availability as data is recovered without disruptions. Application downtime is reduced by automatically restarting Virtual Machines on available servers
Site Recovery Manager (SRM)
- As resources are not shared with others, you are free to control its settings to follow specific security regulations. through firewalls and internal hosting. It also ensures that operational and sensitive data are not accessible to third-party providers
24-Hour Data Recovery
- Retrieve data up to as recent as 24 hours ago from the minute your primary server crashed
- Our patented disk imaging captures your entire setup, hence it reinstalls operating systems, reconfigures applications and restores data just as it was before
Redundant Hardware Provisioning
- Our advanced Universal Restore feature allows you to restore an entire system including the hardware of different models
- Restore a physical server to a virtual machine
Peace Of Mind
- Have no fear of downtime or disaster occurrences with a Disaster Recovery plan prepared