Dedicated Internet Access (DIA)
When it comes to performance and security, sharing is not caring.
Carry your connection through Ethernet or private-line circuits instead of dividing it with other customers. The premium price is worthy of its business-grade features and higher speeds than many shared-access alternatives.
Why Invest in Dedicated Internet Access?
Guaranteed Bandwidth Speed
- Regardless of how many employees you have or what tasks they’re performing, your DIA network dedicates a certain bandwidth speed at all times
- For example, if you purchase a 100 Mbps of DIA, your business will receive 100 Mbps of bandwidth 100% of the time, even during the busiest times of the day
Experience Symmetrical Bandwidth
- Whether it is downloading or uploading files, images, video or other content, data speeds in both directions are the same
- This is especially important in today’s world, with SaaS usages like video conferencing occurring on a daily basis
- On the other hand, shared connections are asymmetrical and deliver uneven speeds, typically with upload speeds far slower than download speeds
Dedicated Customer Support
- Our technical support and maintenance team provides coverage from your provider with DIA
- We set up your DIA, provision network and ensure equipment installation is done well
The Crest of Connection
In today’s work environment, nothing is worse than experiencing unreliable Internet access. A subpar internet connection hurts productivity directly and employee morale indirectly, both causing a damper to a business’s success.
Even though Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) (also referred to as dedicated fibre, dedicated ethernet, ethernet over fibre) comes with a steeper price tag, longer contract terms and some installation complexity, companies that value performance with mission-critical operations should opt for a dedicated connection at offices or data centres.